UID can also be called user-centered design.
There are several phases and processes in the user interface design.
- It requires assembling and gathering of the potential needs and requirements of the users.
- A Research and Development program me needs to be carried out to have know how about the current scenario.
- A wireframe prototype involving development of the process and information flow, time frame team involved should be made.
- An inspection needs to be carried by the team to discuss usability issues.
- Final testing of the prototypes done on an actual user.