Is Your Website's Content Up to Date or Is It Getting Old?
Every website needs to be updated with the fresh content. Search engines, especially Google love fresh content. By adding fresh content to your site on a regular basis can help you attract more search engine traffic and communicate better with your members, clients and potential clients.
We not only provide website maintenance services to many of our valuable clients but we also maintain many websites that we did not create. We offer website maintenance services for those every small-small changes as and when required.
Hiring eInteractive Solutions for your website maintenance is like having a website professional at your disposal without that big ticket expense for a computer professional. Whether you are developing your website for the first time, or want to change existing web site, or are looking for custom web site design and maintenance, we have plethora of affordable design packages, maintenance plans and helpful services to suit your precise needs.
- Modification and addition of website content
- Add/update news or upcoming events
- Adding/removing pages
- Add photos, graphics, graphs and charts
- Minor design enhancements
- Creation of banners for advertisement or any other purpose
- Custom graphic creation for special promotion campaigns
- Keeping the homepage fully updated with latest news or pictures of new products or
- PDF creation and uploading
- Securing and protecting your website from web hazards
- Re-structuring your site contents and navigation elements
- Any other random changes in website
- Testing after every edit
- Full Backup copy of your website
- Monthly, detailed invoicing
- Communication by e-mail, chat and phone, 5 days a week.
- Personalized attention through dedicated project managers
- Have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you feel the need.
- Guaranteed Fast Turnaround - Most requests are processed in the same business day/next
- Cost-Effective- Fresh websites gives you great ROI.
- Detail oriented- You already have enough to think about.